Drive Electric Tennessee hosted its first annual DET Town Hall via Zoom on July 19,2021.
We shared numerous updates with you on major DET efforts, projects and initiatives! Attendees heard from many DET stakeholders including project leaders, Working Group Co-Chairs, fleet managers, partners from the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, the new DET Coordinator, and more!
- Meet the new DET Coordinator!
- Update on BEV/PHEV numbers in Tennessee: how many, where & numbers
- Specialty license plate update – we have a winner! (Want one for free??)
- Working Group summaries
- Meet one of our first “Preferred EV Dealers” in the state – the Gold Standard?
- Panel Discussion — Underserved Communities in the EV Landscape
- Updates on multiple projects including “DRIVE Electric USA”, “NFPA EV Training”, “Medium-duty eTruck Pilot”, “Upper Cumberland EV Testbed Project”
- Fleet updates from mass transit agencies and Tennessee’s leading all-electric ridesharing company
Missed the live zoom? Watch the recorded webinar! Also, don’t forget to follow along with our resource page to link you to many of the topics discussed in the Town Hall meeting.