Happy Drive Electric Tennessee Month!
DriveElectricTN is excited to announce that July 2022 is the first DET Month celebration. This month will include social media challenges, exciting prizes, events, announcements and more!
Each week on the DET social media channels, a new challenge will be given on Monday morning. These challenges will ask participants to complete a task for the chance to be randomly selected to win the prize that week. It’s that easy! Complete the task either on or off of social media as necessary, and be entered to win.
Find all of the challenges, prize information and other announcements on any of the DET social media channels @DriveElectricTN.
Each week will feature a different challenge based on some aspect of getting to know DriveElectricTN. The challenges are as follows:
Week 1: Newsletter Sign-Up Challenge
- Register for the newsletter using the form at the bottom of the DET website to qualify for a chance to win
- July 4 – July 8, 2022
- Prize Package: DriveElectricTN Merchandise Package + $50 Visa Gift Card
Week 2: Photo Caption Contest
- Caption the provided photo on the DriveElectricTN social media channels to be entered to win
- July 11-15, 2022
- Prize Package: DriveElectricTN Merchandise Package + $100 Visa Gift Card
Week 3: Picture This! Photo Contest
- Take a photo or selfie of an EV or EV charging equipment in Tennessee
- Use hashtag #DETPhoto22
- July 18-22, 2022
- Prize Package: DriveElectricTN Merchandise Package + $150 Visa Gift Card
Week 4: DriveElectricTN Website Scavenger Hunt
- Complete the DET website scavenger hunt and fill out the form to be entered to win
- July 25-29
- Prize Package: DriveElectricTN Merchandise Package + $200 Visa Gift Card
- One grand prize winner will be chosen at random from the list of people who participated all 4 weeks in the challenges
- Early August
- Prize Package: One residential, Level 2 charging unit
Any questions about DET Month can be directed towards Communication Coordinator Ainsley Kelso, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter via social media or at DriveElectricTN.org and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Tennessee and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Drive Electric Tennessee, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Drive Electric Tennessee as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 4, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET and ending July 29, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET. All online entries must be received by July 29, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry online using Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter or using the form on DriveElectricTN.org. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Drive Electric Tennessee. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Drive Electric Tennessee.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Drive Electric Tennessee merchandise package and either a $50 Visa gift card (Week 1 – $75 value), a $100 Visa gift card (Week 2 – $115 value), a $150 Visa gift card (Week 3 – $175 value), or a $200 Visa gift card (Week 4 – $215 value). The Grand Prize winner will win one Blink Charging, residential, Level 2 electric vehicle charging unit ($500 value). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Drive Electric Tennessee. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Drive Electric Tennessee’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Drive Electric Tennessee to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Drive Electric Tennessee. Winner will be notified by email or phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Drive Electric Tennessee shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT DRIVE ELECTRIC TENNESSEE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Drive Electric Tennessee, anyone acting on behalf of Drive Electric Tennessee, and Drive Electric Tennessee’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Drive Electric Tennessee. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Drive Electric Tennessee from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Drive Electric Tennessee may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Drive Electric Tennessee reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Drive Electric Tennessee’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Drive Electric Tennessee may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Drive Electric Tennessee. Drive Electric Tennessee reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Drive Electric Tennessee has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Drive Electric Tennessee reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Drive Electric Tennessee and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Tennessee, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Drive Electric Tennessee 600 Henley Street, Suite 311 Knoxville, TN 37902, USA. Requests must be received no later than August 22, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Drive Electric Tennessee 600 Henley Street, Suite 311 Knoxville, TN 37902, USA.