Click on each dot for more information regarding the chapter in that area!
Drive Electric TN (DET) Chapters are regional or local collections of plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) drivers and other partners who wish to expand the use of EVs in their community. DET cannot meet its goal of having 200,000 EVs on Tennessee roads without the successful work of these very important, local citizens. No one can do the outreach and education to area citizens and businesses like people from those communities.
DET started working on Chapter development in earnest in 2020… and it takes some time to bring together such members and form a working team. Our current Chapters are:
- Drive Electric Appalachian Highlands
- Drive Electric Scenic City
- Knoxville Electric Vehicle Association (Drive Electric Smoky Mountains)
- Drive Electric Nashville
- Drive Electric Upper Cumberland
- Drive Electric Greater Clarksville
- EV Car Club (Middle TN area; Part of the Touchstone Energy® EV Car Club)
- Upper West TN Chapter (Paris-based; info coming soon)
- Greater Memphis Chapter (Info coming soon)
Four chapters are more fully developed while the remaining chapters are still in the formative stages of establishment. The map above visually shows how Chapter development in Tennessee is proceeding but know that we are excited to work with any group of folks to develop a Chapter in your city or community!
For more information about DET Chapters, please view our handout!
If YOU want to help advance tailpipe-free driving in Tennessee, we invite you to join YOUR LOCAL Chapter. If you’re interested in starting a Chapter in your area, please email us at email@example.com to find out how! Get involved TODAY to make a difference for our beautiful state!